Our MISSION to facilitate a Recovery-Oriented System of Care that promotes mental health and supports the recovery of those who need treatment for mental illness and/or addiction has resulted in a Strategic Plan that reflects the following goals for Fiscal Years 2019-2020:
- Provide a high-quality, recovery-oriented continuum of care for mental health and addiction services that meets community and consumer needs.
- Ensure strong and viable contract agencies.
- Improve timely access to mental health and addiction services.
- Increase education, prevention, awareness, and training opportunities.
- Improve customer satisfaction and quality of care.
The five principles at the forefront of the Strategic Plan are:
➢ Focusing on Clients and Families
➢ Ensuring Timely Access to Care
➢ Promoting Healthy, Safe, and Drug-Free Communities
➢ Prioritizing Accountable and Outcome-Driven Financing
➢ Locally Managing Systems of Care